Whenever we talk about the slim body the 1st thing that comes to our mind is the slim toned belly, those Bollywood divas in sarees with midriff showing off and not a muffin top tummy with struggles to wear those pair of jeans. Experts suggest that belly fat is linked to heart diseases, diabetes, and even some cancers, so here we are suggesting some exercises that will not only help you in losing belly fat but will also result in the strong and chiseled core. 5 forms of exercises are described below.
It is basically an aerobic exercise that works on your chest, shoulders, lats, triceps, and quads. It forces your whole body to work hard through different movements.
- start with a standing position with your feet shoulders distance apart.
- move into a low squat position with your hands on the floor.
- push your hands against the floor and kick your feet back like we do in a plank position.
- move back in step 1 that is the low squat position.
- jump immediately into the air with arms overhead after a lower squat position.
It is a great exercise for cardio endurance, core strength and agility. It is more like a full-body exercise where you work on different muscle groups.
- Put both your hands and knees on the floor.
- now put your right foot near the right hand and repeat the same for the left body.
- do the above step in fast motions now.
If you are looking for booty with strength, the squat is the perfect exercise for you. It is a lower-body exercise that keeps your joints and muscles fit. Not only fit but also healthy in the long run (not just front fit make people turn for your back too :p).
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart and chest straight like you facing a wall.
- sit back and down like you are sitting on some imaginary chair.
- stand straight and repeat.
4.Cat Stretch:(also known as marjariasana)
No no, we are not telling you to make cat at your home to do stretching. We are just telling you to replicate one particular movement of a cat which gives it so flexible body. Cat Stretch is good for your spine and internal organs. It improves your posture and gives you that awesome body.
- form a table-like structure and look straight ahead.
- As you inhale, raise your chin to tilt your head back, push your navel downwards, and raise your tailbone.
- follow the step by counter-movements: As you exhale drop your chin to your chest and arch your back up as much as you can.
5.Jumping Jacks or Star Jump:
Jumping jacks will remind you of those childhood days and PT exercises. It is a full-body workout that engages large muscle groups in your body.
- Stand straight with your arms to your side.
- Jump up, spread your feet and your arms joining at the top of your head.
- jump again, lower your arms, and join your legs together. return to position 1
It was tiring?
And If not, it will definitely be a tiring and refreshing when you do it in reality. So, Stay fit. Stay Healthy and stay away from a lean body. I hope you enjoyed this blog.
Many more to come!!